Monday, June 18, 2007

Our Star-Spangled Adventure: Day Twenty-Six

Sunday, June 17th, Day Twenty-Six:

Hmm.....still not at the half-way mark.....that comes in three days. It is amazing, isn't it? Matthew and I agree that it still only feels like about two weeks.

I am a bit sleepy.....WHAT DID we do today......oh, yeah, I remember! It was the first day we could sleep in.......I think we slept till nine...not sure...can't remember :)

We drove to another town for Mass at 12:30pm....came back to our hostess' home (Miss Laureen's and her Prince Charming, Todd).....dropped off the youngest two kids and Anne, too, picked up one of their teens...and headed in the opposite direction to drive 45 minutes to see the third PIRATES movie.

If you have not seen it yet, it IS better than the disappointing second one. I surprised my sleepy self by NOT falling asleep. :)

We then drove back to our host-home and the teens walked to the Shenandoah River, and as it was dusk, I drove to pick them up.........needing SOME help, as I forgot to ask directions BEFORE I hit the road. :) It is SO beautiful down there.

NOT sure how our evening ended.......I will have to ask someone. I DO remember that Miss Laureen went upstairs to put HER baby to sleep...and, before she came back down....I went downstairs to help MY wee fella to sleep....and we both missed each other....that keeps happening. Argh. :/

Have a lovely night.....I got a great sunset picture tonight!

~C~

No comments: