Thursday, July 24, 2008

HAVEN HEARTBEATS


Remember I mentioned the hospital bill here? Well, I got a chance to chat with someone from billing when I was at work Monday.....she "chased" me down, she said..............and she gave me some very good news!

Looks like I am ging to get a 30% discount and monthly payments for 30 months, no interest. That makes me feel slightly better. But only slightly...........I still want that gazebo...........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is a lot of sewing going on around here! The girls are going nuts sewing two more Regency costumes and making Regency bonnets to take with them out of town. They are having such fun! Here is a link to Anne's blog where you can see the first one that she sewed.
Blessings to our dear friend Shawna who blessed them with the borrowing of a sewing machine when mine decided to FIGHT them. Also thanks to Kathy's mom who gave them a Serger in May.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are going out of town this weekend. We will be gone for a week. I know you are used to me not getting posts on here......but I have a good reason next week. Most of the time will be without internet.......but maybe at the end of the week I may find time to post something.

We are visiting our dear friends (a Catholic homeschooing family) in the Sierra Nevadas, on the western side. We are SO excited. And, Anne gets to go, too! One of her best friends is here, as well as Matthew's.......as well as mine.........and probably Garrett's and someday Malachy's, too!
We will being staying part of the time at her in-laws "lake house" which I just found out is one of the best recreational lakes in California.........who knew? I always pictured it as a little mountain lake. What a special treat!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And, when we return home, we will have some of our other best friends over for a visit from Nevada..........another Catholic homeschooling family. This family also contains one of Anne's best friends.........Matthew's too......and mine also........and another fun playmate for Garrett.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One of the exciting things this summer is that Anne has managed to do a six-week math course in three weeks at the local JC...............her teacher just happens to be a Catholic homeschooling mom...........and has allowed Anne to work on ahead of the class. This means Anne will have THREE weeks of summer off from school..........she SO needs this! So do I! :)> It will start this Friday afternoon...............and includes all of the visits above plus a camping trip to the coast with her family..........um, that would be us!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I need to go write a letter of reference for a Catholic homeschool young lady for a wonderful college.............please pray to the Holy Ghost that I can write the words needed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God bless you until I "see" you again!

Love,

Chari

1 comment:

The Beynons said...

Have a wonderful week off, glad you are feeling better! (Came over here via the 4Real forums).....