Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April 30......photo


The branch of a tree overhanging in the Sacramento River in Redding, CA. I like how you can see the movement in this photo. I also like the new spring leaves.........such a brighter green than we usually see on trees. We have to go to Redding tomorrow to see a show.......I MAY try to get down there a bit earlier, just to explore more on the Sacramento River Trail, where these last few photos were snapped. Though, the weather may not be as pleasant.........we are actually expecting a bit of snow in the morning......brrrrr. Got a nice fire going already!
This is the last photo for the month of April. This April Showers of Photos has been fun........and, WOW, I actually kept up with something! Very unsual for me to do with a 30-day commitment. :) I bet you know what I am talking about, huh? :)
Thank you to Jennifer at S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen! This was a fun and unique idea......and I think you should do it EVERY April!
I cannot remember if I mentioned this already, but I was thinking of doing a month of sunset photos......maybe a month of Mount Shasta......a month of this or that.........but, I am not good at long term commitments. Oh, did I mention that above. Up until we started this April Shower of Photos........I only had EIGHT posts on this blog for the whole year, thus far. My Grandma, whom this blog is dedicated to.......likes seeing the photos.....and no doubt, some daily activity on the blog. :) I told her tonight, not to expect much from me. :)
I gotta give the computer over to the college students......good night!
And, God bless!
love,
~Chari~

No comments: