Wednesday, April 16, 2008

April 17......photo



Here we are at John Muir National Monument, just north of San Francisco. We arrived here after our visit to Muir Beach......see previous photos. This is a Redwood forest. Some of the oldest and tallest trees in the world are here in California.....is that COOL or what? We LOVE our California Redwoods! We visit them at least once a year..........and this was our first visit to these trees. NOT a disappointment! These shots are the same place......as you can probably tell. I often like to try both angles, to see which I like the best. I thought I would prefer the portrait shot because it was in line with the height of the trees....but I prefer the landscape shot....maybe just because I see MORE? I am sorry the sun spots shows up there on the left....but I can still see and feel the beauty of the trees in spite of it. I wish all of you could come and feel, see, sense these trees. It is such a feeling of AWE.

Goodnight & God bless!
~C~

No comments: