Monday, April 14, 2008

April 14......photo

Sorry I am late today, blogger would not let me post last night! Argh!
I have a few more days to share of Muir Beach, on the coast of California, just above San Francisco. I even threw in some photos of my dear, sweet friend, Charlotte.....right now at the lovely age of 2 1/2 years old.......interacting with her parents.
But first........
I walked on these rocks after I took this photo, exploring by all myself.....breathing in the ocean air, soaking up the rays.......looking for flora & fauna.........as if I were treasure hunting. :)


Charlotte is trying to get the pebbles off her feet.
Her mama is admiring her abilites.

And, her daddy is walking with her....trying to keep her out of the water. Isn't it sweet the way he slows down to let her explore the rocks?
Till later!
God bless,
~Chari~

No comments: