Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Haven Heartbeats



On computers.........I am just spending a few minutes here at the computer. It seems that Blogger and I are friends again. Using Blogger at the college library was nice when it wasn't working at home. At first, I thought it was my internet situation, but even on the high speed, I had trouble. So, it was my computer......but I had no idea what to do about it. Looks fixed now, and, I never had to do anything except pray :) That's what I do first.......and when there is nothing else left to do. :)


On a new email address..........if anyone doesn't know or remember...........our old email, that we have had for over 11 years is no longer after October 31st. So, start using the new one!

On work.........I am not used to being the primary nurse in my department........and am almost exclusively the second RN.........so, please pray for my day this Thursday, as I am the one on.......but I hear I actually have back-up,this one time! This is due to one of our nurses being out for medical leave for about two months. I hope she gets well soon! :) I have been first nurse a few times lately, and it has gone okay...........even though for a four hour shift one time, I actually had a C-section to do!

Prayers needed.........my husband and Louise's husband are feeling a bit "under the weather"......and a family member of Louise's is critically ill in the hospital and the family could use prayers. Also, I just heard the dad in another friend's family has had an accident and need prayers, too........urgently.

Now.........off to bed........I told you it was only a few minutes.........and boring ones at that. :)

Blessings,

C

1 comment:

JEN said...

Hope work wasn't too crazy today! Call me when you can. Oh, wait, tomorrow's Thursday huh? change that to Hope tomorrow's not to crazy at work. And still call when you get a chance. LOL