Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Follwing up on Hearts' Haven Cats.......

You may remember I wrote a post titled:

For My Friend Aidan: The Cats of Our Hearts' Haven way back in June.

Well, I MEANT to send the reply that Aidan and his mom put together for me........it was SO thoughtful. And I was so pleased. I was also very surprised how many photos Willa had of my cats. :) Click HERE to see what they had to say!

Willa wrote this in a private email.........with her permission:

Sigh -- we really do miss you -- seems like our Bryan clock is set for March, July and October -- and we are missing some of the clock-strikes : (

I thought it was so clever. And true.

The nice thing is............a bunch of things fell through and changed and made it so we were able to strike the July dong........just differently then we ever thought we would. Such a blessing.

Thanks Aidan and Willa.

Blessings,

Chari

PS.....In case anyone was wondering...........our kitties are called Jane and Lizzie.....and they LOVE Malachy to hold them............which he does as much as possible!

No comments: