Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am SO blessed!!!



I am so happy! I love God so much. And tomorrow He comes to me, in Holy Communion. I am so excited! My heart is so full of love, it is overflowing. This anticipation brings me such joy. And, first confession.....then Mass, with the Holy Eucharist.......followed by the opportunity to sit with Jesus.

Everyone else goes in to the parish potluck.......and I always stay behind in the chapel.

To adore.....

To beg forgiveness.....

To petition....

To give thanks.......

To praise......

To just sit and listen......



I offer up prayers for each of my family members by name.

And, I always light two candles before I leave, for some special intentions.

I love Mass. I love receiving Our Lord. I love my Catholic Faith.

I am so blessed.





Act of Adoration and Thanksgiving

for the Benefits Accrued from the Incarnation


Most Holy Trinity, Father, Son and Holy Spirit,behold us prostrate in Thy divine presence. We humble ourselves profoundly and beg of Thee the forgiveness of our sins.I. We adore Thee, Almighty Father, and with hearts overflowing we thank Thee that Thou hast given us Thy Divine Son Jesus to be our Redeemer, and that He hath bequeathed Himself to us in the most august Eucharist even to the end of the world, revealing unto us the wondrous love of His Heart in this mystery of faith and love.



Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.



II. O Word of God, dear Jesus our Redeemer, we adore Thee and with hearts over-flowing we thank Thee for having taken human flesh upon Thee and become for our redemption both Priest and Victim in the sacrifice of the Cross, a sacrifice which, through the exceeding love of Thy Sacred Heart, Thou dost renew upon our altars at every moment. O High Priest, O Divine Victim, give us the grace to honour Thy holy sacrifice in the most adorable Eucharist with the homage of Mary most holy and of all Thy holy Church, triumphant, suffering and militant. We offer ourselves wholly to Thee; of Thine infinite goodness and mercy do Thou accept our offering, unite it to Thine own and grant us Thy blessing.



Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.



III. O Divine Spirit the Paraclete, we adore Thee and with hearts overflowing we give Thee thanks that Thou hast, with such great love for us, wrought the ineffable blessing of the Incarnation of the Word of God, a blessing which is being continually extended and enlarged in the most august Sacrament of the Eucharist. Ah, by this adorable mystery of the love of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, do Thou grant unto us and all poor sinners Thy holy grace. Pour forth Thy holy gifts upon us and upon all redeemed souls, and in an especial manner upon the visible Head of the Church, the supreme Roman Pontiff, upon all Cardinals, Bishops and Pastors of souls, upon priests and all other ministers of Thy sanctuary. Amen.



Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.



My favorite two weeks in the Liturgical Year start tomorrow......that could be part of my joy, too. I love Lent.......and I love the last two weeks.

More about praying here.

1 comment:

Gloria said...

You are so inspiring, Chari. You let your light shine bright!