Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy 19th birthday......

..........to my sweet young friend!




Clare is best friends to my girls. I have known her , or of her, for almost ten years. Her mom is my best friend (one of those few)...and her brothers are best friends to my boys. Sometimes the girls think Clare and I have a lot in common.....hope that doesn't scare you, Clare! :)




Say an Ave for Clare for her Birthday today!




Clare, my gift to you will be a whole Rosary. :)






God's blessings to you on this day and always.




Love,




Chari and the rest of Our Hearts' Haven characters

2 comments:

Clare said...

Chari, thank you so much for the birthday wishes, and for the gift of the Rosary... I couldn't ask for anything better than your prayers.

Having a lot in common with you doesn't scare me in the least! :) I think it's great... you're one of my very favourite people in the world.

I love and miss you all, and wish I could have you here with me! God bless!

Chari said...

You are a dear!

Hope to see you soon!