Sunday, May 25, 2008

Introducing: Haven Heartbeats

I wanted some kind of title I could post for each blog that was just a post of "random thoughts" or bits and pieces of our life...........without having to come up with a new title each time I posted. This is one of the reasons I don't post often........

So, every time you see Haven Heartbeats as the title of the post.........you can know that I am just scribbling a few notes.

I am hoping by way of doing this, I may actually blog a bit more.........and shorter posts, too. This may disincline me from those long posts I feel compelled to offer.............yet usually only write in my head and heart.

Have a blessed day! Hoping to post my first Haven Heart beats sometime today........but, remember I am ME......so, don't count on it till you actually see it. :

No comments: