Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Haven Heartbeats

Hello!

I can only spend a moment here..........to say we are so busy........that I cannot post anything, anytime. Even now.

We have so much to do by next Monday, when we plan to leave for the Sierra Nevadas....where some of you may remember we visited last summer.......and the March before that.......and anytime we can get there. :)

We have an entire stage & set to break down and store.......a nephew from New Hampsfire is coming for a visit......John & Gloria will be here all weekend........to tired to add the rest, but it is a massive to-do list.......STILL.

Please pray for Matthew's knee to heal........it is slow-going. At least his wisdom teeth are healing well and without consequence!

Got to head to bed, after I put a load of laundry on.

Noght and God Bless!

Love, chari

PS I am working on a post.......I hope to post it soon! I have promised Frances I would hurry and get it done................I tried tonight but my computer said: NOT NOW! :)

1 comment:

kw said...

Hi! To answer your question at The Snail's Trail...I got the ice bins at a store called Fred's. It is found in the South. Dollar General, Family Dollar, and Walmart have them, too.