Thursday, January 15, 2009

More Word speaking right to me......

With what we are currently doing these days, these words from God speak to my heart:

From the same source as the last post:


He leads me in right paths for His name's sake.
Psalm 23:3

I don't feel in no ways tired,
I come too far from where I started from.
nobody told me that the road would be easy.
I don't believe He brought me this far to leave me.

American Negro Spiritual




Our next path includes an unexpected trip to San Francisco too take Matthew to an interview on Monday. Thought we would spend time with our "family".........John & Gloria.....as long as we are down there. Considering on Wednesday morning the path was wiped out from under our feet suddenly........and then just as suddenly restored to us this afternoon........we certainly feel God at work here, leading us.

And, as for feeling "in no ways tired " .......well, let's just say I need to get together with God and work that one out. :)


Also, please pray for Sarah because first, before we go tomorrow, she is competing at the Poetry Out Loud competition at our local charter school.

I should have know I would take the time to blog (instead of pack) after I said no more blogging. :)

Now, off to figure out the passport info......maybe we will sign up tomorrow on the way out of town.

Love to you all! God bless!

Chari

No comments: