Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Little Ballroom Dancing!


Here are two videos of the four younger children and their friends dancing on an August Saturday night at "open ballroom" held in a hall built in 1906...where generations of people have danced....and where the swing was danced in its hey day! They had only had one lesson as of that night...and have since improved....more videos later.....

I am still trying to figure out why I have no sound on my videos......sorry about that! Just play any song on your computer......it will work! Even if it is Lynyrd Skynyrd...ask me how I know! :)

The first is Malachy, 7 yo, dancing with Peggy, one of their instructors.



Looks like Garrett, 12 yo & Sarah, 16 yo are dancing below.....followed by Dan, 19yo, dancing with the instructor, peggy.......and then Sierra, 16 yo & her brother Kyle, 15 yo....and my Maddelyn, 14 yo, dancing with Gavin, 17 yo. You may notice a cute little 7 yo "waltzing" throughout the video....he was partnerless....and wanting to dance....so...what's a fella to do, but dance with an imaginary partner!


Have a blessed Sunday!

Love, Chari

5 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

paradeBeautiful. However, that isn't Garrett dancing with Sarah. That young man is taller than her (if she took her heels off).
Avery and Carter liked watching them too!

Aunt Jen said...

sorry, not sure what that parade was doing there...LOL

Marion said...

Too bad we don't live closer... we could introduce our kids! I love watching kids dance!

Gloria said...

The "Where is Mat"t music works too! I just played both videos at once :)

Willa said...

how cute! are you home tomorrow if I call?