Thursday, December 27, 2007

Look what states I have been to!



create your own visited states map



My sister found the other site below for me, of countries. I was kind of hoping they would have one just for states, but they did not. I told her I would do a google search for one someday......and then, just a couple of days later, this one above appeared on my favorite homeschool boards (the ONLY boards I ever read). Ask & you shall receive. :) I love pouring over maps of the United States. That is why I always keep my USA atlas handy. If someone talks to about a specific place, my visual self likes to look it up and, well, visualize it.

PS: No matter what I do, I cannot get the USA map smaller. I am sorry. Anyone know how to fix it?

ETA: Thank you to Jessica for her advice in my comments section. It worked! And, thank you, too, Frances......your advice worked, too!

3 comments:

JEN said...

I love it! I'll have to add my own now! I don't have time to play with it for sizing right now, though. Maybe later, but by then I'm sure you'll have it all figured out by then! LOL

Love you all!
Aunt JEN

Anonymous said...

Chari-
If you put the map in your layout at the bottom of your blog, it'll fit. You just have to put a side note to tell people where it is. You can look at mine on my blog. I have a long way to go to catch up to you! I love to travel, just don't get to do it very often.
Love,
Frances

Jessica Gordon said...

I had the same problem... To fix it, I right clicked on my finished map, saved the image, and then uploaded it to blogger just like I would a regular picture. This worked perfectly!

Merry Christmas!