Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Lady of Perpetual Help........

Pray for us!!


I thought Our Lady of Perpetual Help would be a good novena for the happenings in America right now........as well as the effects of it on all of us and our families. Please join along with us, asking Our Blessed Mother to intercede with God for us, for our country.



O MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP, grant that I may ever invoke Thy most powerful name, which is the safeguard of the living and the salvation of the dying.


O Purest Mary, O Sweetest Mary, let Thy name henceforth be ever on my lips.


Delay not, O Blessed Lady, to help me whenever I call on Thee, for, in all my temptations, in all my needs, I shall never cease to call on Thee, ever repeating Thy sacred name, Mary, Mary.


O what consolation, what sweetness, what confidence, what emotion fill my soul when I utter Thy sacred name, or even only think of Thee.


I thank God for having given Thee, for my good, so sweet, so powerful, so lovely a name.


But I will not be content with merely uttering Thy name; let my hope for Thee prompt me ever to hail Thee, MOTHER OF PERPETUAL HELP.

No comments: